Thursday, October 22, 2009

Should my main interest be politics or computers?

I have two very large, very different interests: politics and computers. I am torn apart by these interests due to lack of time among other things. So I really have to ask, should my main interest be politics with computers just as a hobby, or the other way around?



If you need anymore information, just ask.



Should my main interest be politics or computers?internet security 2006



We really can't answer that but since it is a hobby I would go with Politics



Should my main interest be politics or computers?microsoft



assuming u are about to start college



chances are you will not know career to go into until you take some classes in both fields.



most colleges counsellings centers have a test you can take that tells you if you fit the career personality.



most students don't have a clue until their sophomore year in college so if cannot make a decision right now - its okay



In the end this is a question you have to answer for yourself we can only help guide you to make a decision but cannot help choose the careers.

No comments:

Post a Comment