Monday, October 19, 2009

I have done bachlorsgegreeand a diploma in Computers in India ,how can i become a kindergarten teach

I am in US on H4 visa now and i would like to become a teacher.I finished 16 years of education in India bachlors in computers and a postgraduate diploma in computers and management studie.i finshed my studies in 2003.i discontinued my masters in 2004 in management i.e MBA after 2 semsters as i got married and i have to come to US with my husband.I have already taken toel ibt and score 80 for 120.So can you please help me giving information about what i need to do to become a teacher in Kindergarten school in US.thank you



I have done bachlorsgegreeand a diploma in Computers in India ,how can i become a kindergarten teacher in US?norton



First you must choose if you want to teach at the primary or secondary level. Once you decide on that you have to go to college for a Masters Degree in Education program. During your studies, you will have to take certification tests specifically for the state you are going to teach.



I was also in the computer field many years ago and decided to teach because the job was much more financially and contractually secure.



I have done bachlorsgegreeand a diploma in Computers in India ,how can i become a kindergarten teacher in US?spyware remover



Go back to India and be patient...Eventually the job will be outsourced to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment