Monday, October 19, 2009

How would I set up 3 home computers to print wirelessly?

I have 3 computers, one for me, and one each for my kids. My computer is directly connected to the printer, and the two others are approx 10 feet away from the printer.



How would I set up 3 home computers to print wirelessly?antivirus programs



get a router. A router will also let you share the internet connection if you can put wireless receivers in the computers. Then you'll have to make sure that your printer is set up to share on the main computer! Good luck!



How would I set up 3 home computers to print wirelessly?computer protection



You need to open the Printer icon in your control panel. Right click on the printer you want to share and click Properties. Click the allow printer sharing box. From there, you need to go to each kid's computer, go to the Printer icon in the Control Panel and click Add a New Printer. When setting that up, check the On the Network box for the printer. It will tell you to find it. If you're all on the same microsoft network, you'll be able to see your newly shared printer. The drivers will be provided over the network from your computer. Now set that new printer as default and every time your kid goes to print, it will default print to that printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment