Thursday, October 8, 2009

How many TV's/computers are in your house?

This is actually just a poll that I am doing for a research paper in my media class. For example in my house we have 8 TV sets and 4 computers.



You don't have to tell me more than the numbers of each.



Thanks to those who answer my question.



How many TV's/computers are in your house?software



we have 2 computers, one laptop that's only here like 25% of the time, and 2 TVs.



How many TV's/computers are in your house?vincent



1 desktop



2 laptops



2 tvs



Canada
Florida, USA



4 tvs, 2 computers, 2 people
2 laptop , 1 desktop



3 Tv
USA



3 computers



1 television
Virginia, USA. 2 people



One computer. 7 TV's. 4 hooked into satellite, one w/ just a DVD player, and two that are not being used.
I am Mike.I have 2 tv's and 4 computers.
6 TVs 4 computers



That's not counting a bunch of old TVs and pc's in the basement that we do not use but still work. -- additional note the basement pc's , while technically working are old and virtually unusable. The real question is what to do with them.



You never said what country you were in.
we have 2 t.v.'s and 2 computers



hope this helps you out I live in USA and in the state of Maryland
Computer, 2 TV
I live in the lower mainland of Vancouver and we have 2 computers. One doesn't work well. We have 4 televisions. My grandson has an X-Box and the 360 as well. He also has a Playstation 3.
US



1 computer



4 tvs..no wait 5 I have one in my attic I dont use
We have 2 Tvs and 2 Computers.



Texas, US.
5 computers



4 tvs



4 people



WV

No comments:

Post a Comment