Monday, October 19, 2009

How to transfer Microsoft Outlook info or sync it across two computers??

I have a laptop with Microsoft Outlook installed. It contains my calender, contacts, etc. I have a new computer with Outlook as well and would like to be able to transfer the info or better yet, I'd like to be able to develop a way to sync the two computers so I can keep both computers current as I add new contacts or appointments. Both computers are running XP and are networked. Thanks!



How to transfer Microsoft Outlook info or sync it across two computers??nortonantivirus



Do you have both computers on a network (home network)?



If so, I create a network share on one PC and put the PST file there. So, whenever you open Outlook on either machine; it will always point to the same mailbox (PST).

No comments:

Post a Comment