Thursday, October 22, 2009

How are HP desktop computers?

I was just wondering if anybody with an HP desktop could tell me how it runs and what not. My friends have HP Compaq Laptops and they are complete crap and never work properly. I was wondering is the desktops are similar. Also, does anyone know of a place online where people rate computers?? Thanks



How are HP desktop computers?computers



If I didnt build my own computers the only other brands I would buy are Alienware and HP. I have an HP laptop and I love it. I also had an HP desktop before and loved it too. They dont come preloaded with as much crap compared to other companies like Toshiba.



How are HP desktop computers?hijack this



I have worked for HP in the past, and I think very highly of their computers. I did tech support for MANY models, and seldom had any issues with a specific model. I no longer work for HP, so I'm not saying this to get in good with a boss. I'd happily go back to work for them again, and use their products.
HP's are great. Iv been using them for over a decade never a problem. Except for one the hard drive started to go but it still worked.
I have an HP Laptop and I don't have many issues with it. It works fast and is very easy to use, not to mention they have great tech support and yes there desktops work well to.
HP and dell are the best computers out there, i have used both of those computers, and all i can say is that they are AWSOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment