Thursday, October 22, 2009

How can I sync my Ipod video with 2 computers while constantly keeping both computers updated from t

I am constantly getting new content for my Ipod from both my home and work computer.I need to have a plan to keep both computers updated with my ipod.example: If I put a new movie on my ipod from my work itunes i need to have it on my home itunes too or vice versa.Whats the easiest way to make this process easy?



How can I sync my Ipod video with 2 computers while constantly keeping both computers updated from the ipod?ducati



http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?...



How can I sync my Ipod video with 2 computers while constantly keeping both computers updated from the ipod?hp



if you're thinking of buying an ipod you should out this site first. they give you an ipod nano for FREE! all you need to do is complete a few quick tasks for them.
the document referenced to apple's webpage was very good, i have believed the ipod that it will work in only one computer, but i was wrong, it will work in any computer, as long as you got it in manual mode and the same operative system
i dont think its possible.if u sync it to one computer and get all the songs from that computer and sync it to another computer that has different songs the before synced song get erased.

No comments:

Post a Comment