Monday, October 19, 2009

Does anyone know about computers? I need HELP?

I really don't know much about computers!!



OK so here's the problem



When I switch users



The Html graphics arent showing on mine, Its so frustrating because I cant really see very much of a website (like this one) %26 go on the links I need to go to.



and does anyone know how to tranfer,share all the music to mine??



Does anyone know about computers? I need HELP?network



If you need the graphics on, (this is for Internet Explorer)go to "Tools" on the top of the window, click on "Internet Options", and go to "Advanced." Scroll down the huge list of random stuff and find "Show Pictures" under "Multimedia." Go to Friendster, Bebo, etc. There you can share your stuff.



Does anyone know about computers? I need HELP?norton



Check in the Internet options to see whether you have disabled the displaying of images. I'm sorry, I don't know much about Windows/IE so I can't help you much - I use Linux.
Unfortunately, since you don't know much about computers, you can't explain the problem well. Hence, won't be able to help :(



Bleh, here goes: Are you using firefox? If not, get it at: www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ that should solve the problems about the html thing. If it turns out you have firefox, then check this by going to: view, page style, basic style page.
I don't know about the HTML stuff.



The music, you should be able to just save the music to the "Shared Documents" in "My Computer", then any profile on the computer should be able to access it, I don't know for sure I've never had other users on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment