Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm 13 and know lots about computers and electronics, answer truthfully?

you would deffinatly be surprised about how much I know about electronics, especially computers/hacking



Truthfully, if you needed help with something on the computer and I said I could help you, would you allow me to do it although I am 13??



I'm 13 and know lots about computers and electronics, answer truthfully?antivirus download



Age is not important to me



but why do you have a apple logo?



Have you researched computer price?



I'm 13 and know lots about computers and electronics, answer truthfully?bmw



since your avatar is an apple logo... the answer is no.
well im also 13 i guess i would trust u



p.s. now that you mention it how do you save a live video from a website to your computer(just click on my profile and look at the kuestion for more info)鈽簗||skill over age. if i cld c u were qualified, who cares tht ur a kid
u wudn't b so 1337 if u just use to crack weak passwords on Windows ( i do that with a hybrid attack in 2 mins) and if u use some sort of a port scanner and access Windows shares =%26gt;



But i think u better be a lot more discrete about things u do... the fact that u told the authorities (who are pretty stupid in 99.8% of times and even more stupid in .15% of the times)



u're like a promising White Hat... but seriously get out of WIndows and into *nix...

No comments:

Post a Comment