Monday, October 19, 2009

I can't get an ipod because itunes knocks all the computers in my house offline, what can I do?

I reeeeeally want an ipod =] My mum had one of the first ones but as soon as she put itunes on her computer, all the computers in the house couldn't get on the internet, she phoned BT and the first question they asked was if we'd installed any ipod software recently, so we found that was the problem - they gave us a patch but it didn't work -_- then my mum had to completely restore her computer back to the beginning because it messed up all her media files or something O_o She tried again and the same thing happened. (So any solutions have to be pretty definate because my mum'll go mad if her computer gets wrecked again hehe)



I searched around for answers to this or if anyone had had similar problems but I never found anything. So I'm hoping one of you guys can help!! :D My mum says if I find a solution then I can get an ipod :P



Oh and if it's any use, we use a rubbishy belkin wireless thing that's very...fussy and disconnects all the time -_-



I can't get an ipod because itunes knocks all the computers in my house offline, what can I do?adware remover



Sounds like you're using a PC. The first version of iTunes for Windows had a few bugs and some people did experience problems similar to yours.



The first thing I'd encourage you to do is make sure that your computer fulfills the minimum system requirements for iTunes from this list: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

No comments:

Post a Comment