Monday, October 19, 2009

How to make profit off of building computers??

Hey guys;; I was just talking to someone today while we were outside about how there's ppl out there that will build computers for ppl as a side job and make a crapload of money off of it...



...but I was wondering; how are those ppl able to make a good profit when there's so many ppl today out there that are able to tell whether they're being overpriced on stuff or not???



...so I guess my real question is; where do private computer builders really make a profit?? [i.e. give me some scenarios/examples to explain yourself too...]



How to make profit off of building computers??abtuvurys 2005



Three , five and ten years ago this was true, today i do not see how this could be.since I view computers as disposable and any thing i get off the shelf is a lot better than the last one i got.



To repare or up grad cost almost as must as a new whole system



How to make profit off of building computers??antivirus programs



Don't call me a do gooder but I have never charged anybody for fixing a PC or something electrical or electronical.



But I think if I really had to make money I could go door to door and fix those things for little money. Tune in TV's, VCR,s or set them up.
often those who build on side build junk computers and over price them ( but yet keep them underpricewise big companies like dell )

No comments:

Post a Comment