Thursday, October 22, 2009

Why does the system32 folder open when I first start my computer after I install yahoo messenger on

I have installed yahoo messenger on 4 computers today (I do computer repair), and the system 32 folder opens when I first boot the computers. This occurs after I install yahoo messenger. Any help???



Why does the system32 folder open when I first start my computer after I install yahoo messenger on computers?stinger



dare will be a command to run explorer (my computer kind a thing ) in register most probably. run regedit and look in microsoft -%26gt; windows -%26gt; current version -%26gt; run fields to find out exactly which



Why does the system32 folder open when I first start my computer after I install yahoo messenger on computers?virus scanner



the new yahoo has a cookie inbeded in it

No comments:

Post a Comment