Monday, October 19, 2009

Blocking neighbors unsecured wireless from my kids computers?

My neighbor has a wireless connection on his computer. How can I block his signal from my kids computers, they both have vista



Blocking neighbors unsecured wireless from my kids computers?antivirus software



Maybe ask your neighbor to secure his connection with a password? This way your kids won't be able to access it, even if their computers find the network. And did you try removing his signal from your preferred connections?



Blocking neighbors unsecured wireless from my kids computers?computer virus



Either get you neighbour to secure his connection (which he should do anyway, leaving a wireless connection totally unsecured is not clever, and in some cases violates ISP terms and conditions), or remove the wireless cards from your kids laptops (get a computer repair shop to do this if you dont know how).
you cant just tell the kids not to get on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment