Thursday, October 22, 2009

Do people sometimes have computers at work?

My mom says that anybody who uses Yahoo Answers during the daytime is either a stay-at-home mom or on welfare, or both. I'm a very young boy, so I don't know, but I have this theory that some people have computers at work.



What do you think?



Do people sometimes have computers at work?live update



YES most people on here in the day time work at other times. i work at night. and most jobs have computers. so if you are taking a break from your job you can come here. it is not right for your mom to say such things.



Do people sometimes have computers at work?norten



Guilty! I sometimes use Yahoo Answers for personal reasons WHILE I'm at work...on the computers at work! I'm not a stay-at-home mom, and have never been on welfare.
First off, you're not a young boy. I am at home right now, unemployed and searching for a job,..........no, not on Yahoo answers, but on the Internet and in need of a break between searches and cover letter writing.



If in fact your mom did say this, I don't want to make her look bad in your eyes, but the fact is, it's an unfair statement. On the other hand, you shouldn't get the idea that it's ok to spend your company's time and money surfing the web and earning answer points while you earn a paycheck. That's actually considered "theft of time" at most companies,............eh hem!

No comments:

Post a Comment