Monday, October 19, 2009

I NEED HELP ABOUT COMPUTERs!!?

In school my teach asked me what is USA's most popular language for home computers%26gt; I had NO CLUE!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!! (please!!) :p



-Vanessamissyr



I NEED HELP ABOUT COMPUTERs!!?microsoft



engilsh duh



I NEED HELP ABOUT COMPUTERs!!?norton ghost



Your teacher is probably talking about computer programming languages. It's a list of instructions that people can use without having to go deep into the way the computer talks in ones and zeros.



For home computers the most popular language would be BASIC (Beginners All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code).



There are many versions of BASIC, the most popular would be Visual BASIC for PCs.



The most popular in the computer industry overall is the 'C' programming language.

No comments:

Post a Comment