Thursday, October 22, 2009

Which field to go for a career in IT/computers for a 25 year old?

I am a 25 year old, Have done BA in economics.



Currently am working in a call center. I am very interested in computers and have a programmer's bent of mind, I know this coz in school I had done Pascal programming, and it came very naturally to me.



Now I have not done any course in computers, and I cannot do any academic course like bachelors or engineering or anything.



I would like to know, is it possible to make a carrer in computers. proggramming or web designing or something like that?



Provided that I work hard at it, how lucrative or how feasible do you think it can be , given my position?



My other option is to do MBA,. I would really appreciate if somecan can guide me in this. If possible suggest some course you might know.



Which field to go for a career in IT/computers for a 25 year old?firewall



Web design, or web programming is probably one of the easiest fields to transition into. Though it would require much work, in terms of learning your chosen programming language, it's definitely doable.



MBA can be lucrative, as well. If computers are your passion, web design can make you between $10-100 per hour.



I started in the design field about 6 years ago making $10 per hour, and I'm currently making around $60 per hour. I'm a PHP/LAMP developer.



Which field to go for a career in IT/computers for a 25 year old?husqvarna

No comments:

Post a Comment