Monday, October 19, 2009

My new desktop cant find the other computers on the same wireless network when I try to map network

When I go to map network drive, - network places - mshome or view workgroup computers, the other computers using the same wireless network do not appear so I can not access the network drive or the network printer...What is wrong?



My new desktop cant find the other computers on the same wireless network when I try to map network drive,why?antivirus



gone through "Network setup wizard "? ..if not go to control panel and network setup wizard and follow previous answers.



My new desktop cant find the other computers on the same wireless network when I try to map network drive,why?computer



is everything in the same workgroup? have you allowed file sharing on the drives? do you have printer drivers installed on all computers that will access the printer?
first of all, the network name must be the same for all the computers in the network. Secondly, the files, folders or printers must be shared. Otherwise you can't access to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment