Monday, October 19, 2009

Where can I find a list of bluetooth compatible computers, or a list of the types of computers that

I need to know as many computers, or at least types of computers, that are bluetooth compatible. Also I'd like to know the printers that have bluetooth compatibility. If someone could tell me or link me to a website that could give me this information it would be appreciated.



Where can I find a list of bluetooth compatible computers, or a list of the types of computers that support itnetwork security



All computers with Windos XP and newer, have the drivers for bluetooth devices.



As for printers, since Bluetooth technology is becoming so popular and standard many printer manufacturers are beginning to include Bluetooth support in newer printer models. This option will be detailed under the connectivity section in the product label.



Where can I find a list of bluetooth compatible computers, or a list of the types of computers that support itnorton internet security



All of them are, just go find a bluetooth adapter from BestBuy or somewhere cheap and see the requirements on it.



All PC's should work and Macs too i guess
any computer with USB connector (winXP and above at least) can be bluetooth compatible since you can buy those bluetooth adapter nowadays on the cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment