Monday, October 19, 2009

Can people hack into computers?

hey



can people hack into computers and internets cause my boy friend is getting stuff that i never sent or did. I need help!!



Can people hack into computers?mcaffee



Are you talking about email? Many spam clients and or computer virus send themselves to persons in your email address book 'pretending' to be you. If you're unsure if you have a virus download AVG's free anti-virus http://free.grisoft.com/doc/2/, run a system scan and remove the virus accordingly. If you don't have a virus try turning on a spam filter or changing your email address. I always keep at least 2 email addresses. One I use to sign up for promotional events or any type of registration that requires an email, and the other one I use for personal emails. Never mix the two and you and your boyfriend will remain safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment