Sunday, September 20, 2009

Where in the router settings do i put my computers ip?

Where in the router settings do i put my computers ip, so that my computer gets the strongest signal and puts my computer in top priority from my router. is it single port forwarding? port range forwarding? static DNS? or something else?



Where in the router settings do i put my computers ip?panda



Most routers don't let you have priority queues (the more expensive ones do tho). Also, you can't get a stronger signal with such a setting. Signal strength is related only to the number and types of obstacles and distance between the computer and router.



Where in the router settings do i put my computers ip?suzuki



You may not have to, sometimes it automatically detects it.



If not, it should be towards the ending step.

No comments:

Post a Comment