Sunday, September 20, 2009

Can I have Sims 2 on two computers?

Me %26 my sister each have our own mac.



we both want sims 2.



is it possible for us to use the same sims 2 game on both computers %26 play it at the same time? %26 will we have different like, memory %26 family on each computer?



Can I have Sims 2 on two computers?nortonantivirus



Yes, I believe it is possible for both of you to use the same Sims 2 on both computers. Although, it'll act like to different games, meaning that you won't have the same family playing on both (same family that you have created). But you are able to install the same Sims 2 copy that you have purchased onto both computers. Yes, you'll be able to play it at the same time, although one of you may need to use a CD crack, while the other uses the original disk.



Can I have Sims 2 on two computers?spyware



It can be done, but when the "register now" screen pops up, just ignore it. I have absolutely done this before, it is definitely possible. Just DO NOT register the game twice.
Yes! Mah friend had sims 2 games that I borrowed and put onto my computer! (: HAhahh
You need to have the CD or DVD in the disk drive in order to play the game, so the two of you couldn't play the game at the same time. If you take turns, though, you should be able to have the game on two different computers and just pass the disk back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment