Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Help me in enumerating specific network member computers in C++ or C#...?

Hello and thank you about your attention to my question.



I want to enumerate a specific network member computers by a .NET 2.0 or MFC based application. How can I do that from a member computer of the network?



Please tell me which namespace or class I should use...



Be Succeed,



Babax.



Help me in enumerating specific network member computers in C++ or C#...?computer virus



I'm a bit busy right now but i believe you could do a standard "broadcast" mesage out across the network and those alive will respond back...or you could do a "ping" on each host on the network based on your addy...you'd need to use the subnet mask to determine the host portion and then just iterate through each up to 254 and see who responds back....it wont tell you all the computers across the network, just the computers within the mask (potentially up to 255 computers).......

No comments:

Post a Comment