Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How do I set the network preferences on windows 2000 so that the computer is visible to all other co

I am trying to set my computers up on a network so that we may share files and my other computers have XP, but my main computer has windows 2000 and can't figure out how to make it accessible to the other computers. Please help!



How do I set the network preferences on windows 2000 so that the computer is visible to all other computers?computer protection



if all PCs are in the same workgroup or domain then just enable file %26 print sharing. Also make sure you have file and print sharing as an exception in the windows firewall



How do I set the network preferences on windows 2000 so that the computer is visible to all other computers?free antivirus download



I presume the network functions and all network connections work and you can ping each other successfully.



Open windows explorer, right click on the folders you wish to share on the network and follow the sharing prompts.

No comments:

Post a Comment