Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What the importance of computers to the home office?

How the computers has changed the way of living in the past 10 years



What the importance of computers to the home office?computer



i run my own business from home and did it pre computor and now with and it is a lot easier with one.



I can store all my accounts using sage on my computor this gives me a blow by low account of every single penny that comes in and goes out. The benefit is saving on an accountant to come and do it every now and again.Before this it was all paperwork and the use of an accountants more often so I have saved money there.



All my documentation letter heading etc is on the computor and all i have to do is print one off. The benefit to this is before I was paying a printer to do all that for me and now all it costs is paper and ink.



I can surf the net and look for business opportunity and advertise my company on it without relying on newspapers and i reach a much wider audience on here than I ever would.



I can communicate with suppliers/clients via email and before it was a phone call or a letter which one could not always reach by phone and letter takes ages to get there if at all.People are more likey to check emails than the post as it is quicker.



It has cut down a lot of paperwork for me and I always have a back up disc if paper was destroyed i would have no copy.



On the draw back side it has lost us the art of actually seeing and communicating one to one with people and you cant take your computor to lunch well you can if portable but they cant buy the beer.



I hope that helps a bit.



What the importance of computers to the home office?free spyware



For everything these days you need a computer
Puppets wanted and needed (pelham)

No comments:

Post a Comment