Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I want to do a career in computers ? urjent?

i am a BCA graduate in Computer Application...



i am not intrested in Programming...



i am intrested in Networks, Server Management , or any other field wher i can go ...?



and which field is going to have high demand in the comming years ? in computers... ie: networking... etc or any other ?



pls advice me



thankyou....



I want to do a career in computers ? urjent?cafe racer



English classes will help you to start. When I started my computer classes, I know that all the English classes helped me to understand the computer language better.



I want to do a career in computers ? urjent?free anti virus



First, go back to school, you seem to have skipped ENGLISH classes.



Computer Application? That will get you a help desk job at best.
Sounds like you want to be a Network Administrator or a Systems Engineer.



I don't think a degree in Computer Applications qualifies you for a job as an Engineer. You need a degree in Computer Science to do that.
I think everyone and his brother is capable of networking, and system management by now. Personally you may luck into a position as you wish, but I doubt it.



Any education will help you get into a lot of employer's door. Don't be surprised if your training is your secondary responsibility, that is, you will preform other non computer related tasks, but will be relied upon when there are computer problems.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment