Thursday, November 5, 2009

Why do teenagers have to use computers (they must, believe me, I am a teen) for school assignments?

I hate it, I always get distracted by them.



I hate society because we actually are forced to use things that distract us. Is this what society has been reduced to, distractions? No wonder procrastination levels and ADD/ADHD and other attention disorders have soared.



This society is cruel in my opinion.



I, as a student, would really rather not use computers!



I appreciate ALL of the opinions you can give me!



We are forced to use computers in class to do assignments and out of class to do papers



Why do teenagers have to use computers (they must, believe me, I am a teen) for school assignments?anti virus software



I don't think computers do distract us.. Computers are helpful, they're accessible, and made our works fast.. But it's up to the person if he/she will use the computer.. Teachers learned to adopt the ever changing reality which is the modernization and fast pacing technology, if not then you'll be left out by the society..



Why do teenagers have to use computers (they must, believe me, I am a teen) for school assignments?aurora



Computers are used as tools to make life simpler. If one isn't mature enough to handle his behavious with a computer, it isn't the computer's fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment