Thursday, November 5, 2009

I've been trying to network my windows XP computers together, I can't get my the computers

I've gone through the connection wizards on both computers and the computers just won't recognize each other,, This is a wireless network, if that makes a difference.



Thanks!



I've been trying to network my windows XP computers together, I can't get my the computers to find each other.photoshop



Reboot both computers.



Try a different network name and reboot again.



I've been trying to network my windows XP computers together, I can't get my the computers to find each other.symatec



CHECK CABLES SEE IF INSTALLED CORECT, TURN BOTH PUTERS ON ..ON #1 PUTER GO TO START .... GO TO COMPUTOR.... FINE CONECTION WIZARD .... GO TO STORE BUY ME A BEER THANKS
no just make a floppy disk network setup



put it in the first



then run it and do the same on the second



it should work now but if not put it back it to the first and do again



good luck
If you do not have a router it may not work. If you have installed the router and connected it to one computer then it should be OK. Read your instruction manual or visit the companies website for troubleshooting information. I do not think you can connect one computer to another without by just using two wireless adapters although I'm not sure- make sure ad hoc mode is enabled anyway (through the connection settings).



Hope this Helps!
You should have a shared folder on one of the computers to SEE.



Be sure that you set the WORKGROUP name the same.



Browse through your Network Neighborhood... Entire Network... You should see TWO computers in that network group.



Try disabling your FIREWALL on both computers temporarilly. Maybe that is a part of the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment