Thursday, November 5, 2009

Looking to upgrade my computers hardware...?

I have the following PC



http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/product...



customizations which I have made already :



graphic card : ENHANCED Galaxy GeForce 7900 GS 256MB PCI-E X16 7900GS



Windows Vista



and a bigger monitor :D



soo I need some advice on how to improve my computers performance.



Looking to upgrade my computers hardware...?nortin



I've always been under the impression that a bigger RAM and a larger HD will increase performance...but after looking at the specs for your PC, I don't see what else you can do really. I think you needed to include what it is you want your computer to do that it's not doing in your question...that would make it easier to answer your question.



Looking to upgrade my computers hardware...?pc security



Everything looks great as far as the hardware. You may want to look into getting a dvd/rw or something of that but as far as I can see you are running a sharp computer. Make sure that your power box can handle all of this gear or you will find yourself having to replace that after it goes out and takes a few things with it. You can also prevent this by using a surge protector and do not plug that huge monitor on the same line as the computer and accessories.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment