Thursday, November 5, 2009

How harmful are computers, portable phones, tv's, power tools, etc.?

I read something in Kevin Trudeau's book about computers being harmful - can anyone tell me more specifically what the risks are?



How harmful are computers, portable phones, tv's, power tools, etc.?antivirus programs



Yes they are harmful to the human body. I have all of trudeau's books so I am familiar with him, and I agree with him. Cell phones can hard boil an egg in one hour, think what it will do to the brain. The main risk is cellular degeneration which with prolonged exposer will lead to disease. If exposed long enough the DNA will be permanently damaged, that is defenently not good. The only reason that computers are harmful is because they use an electro magnet device to power the screen, which emits the radiation. You want to at least stay around two feet from the screen to the body, or a full arm length. Laptops make you sit closer then tower PC's. You can buy computer monitors that emit no radiation, they are expensive but worth it. NASA even uses non EMR monitors, because they understand that radiation reduces cognitive abilities.



The cell phone companies have spent over one hundred million dollars on research on radiation shielding technology, so when people say it doesn't harm the body then why on earth would they spend so much money researching EMF shielding technology. There are products that help block electromagnetic radiation, I own a couple of them and its on myself all day long, I even keep them on my headboard to protect me while i am sleeping. You should research Dr. George Carlo, the cell phone companies hired him to disprove that cell phones were harmless, but his research overwhelmingly proved that they were very harmful to the body. When the cell phone companies found out they offered him a one million dollars a year salary to keep him quiet, he refused, he figured people's lives were more important then money. He has a very informative web site, I will leave a link to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment