Thursday, November 5, 2009

My dad has 7 computers in his house my two little bros still live at home but who thinks is a bit to

my fixes computers for a liveing



My dad has 7 computers in his house my two little bros still live at home but who thinks is a bit to many?security



I've got one at work, one at home and a Laptop. I do use them all but seven seems a lot unless the your brothers have one each which leaves five. Maybe they don't all work or some are for specific tasks like work which can't be used for personal use. I wouldn't worry to much if I were you.



My dad has 7 computers in his house my two little bros still live at home but who thinks is a bit to many?trojan



well if he works for a special job that causes that than i think its fine or if he just got a new computer and just kept keeping i think he should just get the best hardrives and motherboards and only keep like two
No, if that's his business, it is fine.



We have 4 adults here, and we have 4 desktops and 3 laptops...and that's only the ones we use. There are parts, towers, and monitors stashed all over. My hubby and son both work in computers.
haha. so what so does my dad. and who cares. just use them and sh*t u can play them all. so its not to many. i have alot in the house to.
if he loves computers, then it is fine
WELL IF HE FIXES COMPUTERS FOR A LIVING THEN ITS ALL RIGHT, IN FACT HE NEEDS MORE. BUT IF THEYRE HIS , DAMN THATS A LOT JUST BUY A LAPTOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment