Thursday, November 5, 2009

Anyone experienced with computers can someone tell me how to buy a laptop in Australia?

I live in canberra...I am not sure whther i should buy from a shop or online?whether it is better to buy a mac?and what price range?i need advice of someone who works with computers a lot and is expert..someone who can tell me what he or she would do if in my shoes?



Anyone experienced with computers can someone tell me how to buy a laptop in Australia?antivirus download



I you can afford a iMac you should get one. They are very stable and Apple supports their products for a long time and has great customer service. If you get a Mac you could order one off Apples online store. However, you should wait a week because apple is getting ready to refit their Macbook with a faster processor and bigger hard drive. If you are getting a MacPro, then order one whenever you are ready as these were updated a while ago.



http://store.apple.com/au



If an Apple is not an option I would recommend buying an HP or Sony. Look for atleast 2-3 gigs of RAM and 250 - 350 gig Hard drive, a web cam, Windows Vista Home Premium and a processor around 2 ghz with a cd rad/ rewrite and dvd read/ rewrite drive. These are all fairly common features right now and should not cost that much. HP includes all these features in an 800-1000 USD price range. I would advise going to purchase one in-store and at a nationally known electronics store.



I do not know your computing needs however.

No comments:

Post a Comment