Thursday, November 5, 2009

How to share contacts between two computers, one running with Vista, the other with XP?

I am looking for a free method to share the contacts between the two computers. I have a contact list in my Vista computer but after I put it on a network folder, the Windows XP cannot read that format file. I wonder if there is a way that Windows XP can read the .CONTACT file created by the Vista.



How to share contacts between two computers, one running with Vista, the other with XP?best antivirus software



Since Vista is the later OS, it's format may not be understood by XP. If the file was created on XP you might stand more chance, but with Microsoft there are no guarantees. Alternatively you could create a small database on one machine and make this available to the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment