Thursday, November 5, 2009

I just bought my first ipod and I have two computers. My friend's music was delted on his when

Ok, I just bought this new ipod nano 8 gig 3rd generation or w/e ipod!



I started putting music on itunes on my laptop that I took home and now I'm back at college with my desktop.



My room mate told me that when he switched computer and synced his ipod it removed all of the info that he put on it from his computer at home. Is there anyway to avoid this?



is there someway I can create an account and share my ipod between the two computers? also, I bought one for my brother. Is there anyway to put my music on two ipods? I would like to give the other one to him for his birthday.



So, two computers with two different libraries, but only one ipod for now. I want to put both libraries on the one ipod and later *** a second ipod to the mix.



Thanks!



Help me quick! I'm scared to charge my ipod because I'm worried I'll lose all my music!!!



I just bought my first ipod and I have two computers. My friend's music was delted on his when he switch compsantivirus scan



This ipod manage software can transfer the files from ipod to computer, ipod to iTunes, ipod to iTunes, and iPod to iPod:



http://www.ipodtransfer.net/how-to-trans...



I just bought my first ipod and I have two computers. My friend's music was delted on his when he switch compscomputer security

No comments:

Post a Comment