Thursday, November 5, 2009

I have two NexLink computers that won't boot up...?

When I turn on the power I hear the processor fan and power supply fan come on but then nothing else happens...I cannot hear the hard drive spin up.... I then turn off the power, unplug the power cable, plug it back in and the hard drive will spin up but neither fan comes on....that's as far as I get....no beeps....nothing....both computers do same thing....tried changing memory.....nothing....help



I have two NexLink computers that won't boot up...?norton ghost



this sounds like what happened to my server when i upgraded the os on it it would turn on but most of the time nothing would happen turns out the mother board was going bad i would recomend replacing the mother board



I have two NexLink computers that won't boot up...?software



May be a problem in your Main Board



Chathuranga Chandrasekara



Sri Lanka
check out labmice.net

No comments:

Post a Comment