Thursday, November 5, 2009

Is there a REALLY simple book on computers for my elderly mother?

I've searched Amazon but even the beginner's books I found were more complicated than what I need. She is very techno-phobic and becomes intimidated by anything the least bit technical sounding.



She has a computer already and I'm showing her how to use it but she likes to read and I think it would help if she had a book that talked about computers in very simple non-technical terms.



Is there a REALLY simple book on computers for my elderly mother?norton antivirus



This book is so popular with seniors at my library that we had to buy extra copies:



"The Senior's Guide to Easy Computing : PC Basics, Internet, and e-mail" by Rebecca Sharp Colmer



It's constantly checked out!



Is there a REALLY simple book on computers for my elderly mother?security



How old is she?
you must teach her ,that is your obligation,the books will all be to complicated for her .



the best is to find a ten year old kid who will teach her , has more patience than an adult ,and probably know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment