Saturday, June 19, 2010

Why does Yahoo Music say I am using on three computers when it is only on two?

I have a subscription to Yahoo Music which was started on one computer. I then decided to add it to my laptop. When I realized it was working too slow I added it to another computer (you can have up to 3 computers using). When I try to use it on the 3rd pc it says that I have too many computers using and I need to deactivate one of them. So I attempted to deactivate it from the laptop but was unsuccessful. I then just uninstalled all together. Still on the 3rd pc, Yahoo Music says that I have it on too many. Their customer service sucks and I cant seem to get any help. Any advice from anybody out there??



Why does Yahoo Music say I am using on three computers when it is only on two?malware



It could be a glitch but also someone could have your key code and be using illegally I would send an e-mail to yahoo music for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment