Saturday, June 19, 2010

US & UK iTunes Account Problems - Authorising & De-authorising Computers? All help is apprec

I have just set up a US iTunes Account and whilst setting this account up my UK iTunes Account has been frozen. I had a huge amount of music, etc. which I purchased with this UK Account. I therefore set up a new UK iTunes account. As the old account seems to been frozen I cannot now deauthorise any of the 3 computers with i had authorised, or authorise any new computers so when transferring music to a new computer I will not be able to play the tracks from my original account. My new UK account is working fine but only covers purchases made from today when I set it up. I am slightly concerned (no idea if I should be or not really) that my original UK account seems to have been frozen / disabled by Apple at the same time as setting up the US account, with no notification to me. Please can anyone tell me what may of happened and what i can do? Thanks a lot.



US %26 UK iTunes Account Problems - Authorising %26 De-authorising Computers? All help is appreciated!?firewall



Sorry but I don't think anyone here can answer that question. So I will recommend www.google.com



Also try www.youtube.com because chances are there is a video that will answer your question



Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment