Saturday, June 19, 2010

I need advice on Synching Two Computers. A laptop and a desktop.?

I have a laptop that runs Vista and I am about to buy a desktop that also runs Vista. I want the two computers to be exactly the same. When I write a document on one, I want it to update and be on the other. Same with programs and everything. Bookmarks, ect. Does anyone have any advice on how to do this? Maybe a program? Both computers will be around wireless networks and have internet access. I can plug a cable into it also. I just hate working on something on my desktop and not being able to remember which one its on. THANKS!



I need advice on Synching Two Computers. A laptop and a desktop.?free anti virus



If you are looking for it to sync programs as well, its not going to happen.



Otherwise, you can have it sync up things like your User profile by using:



http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptre...

No comments:

Post a Comment