Saturday, June 19, 2010

Did they use computers at all when they re-released Cinderella in 1987?

It's for my media studies coursework. I need to talk about CGI and cel/line drawing. I just didn't want to say they don't use computers if they did.



Did they use computers at all when they re-released Cinderella in 1987?download



I'm not sure if they use computers on animation at time of 1987, but 1987 is year of my birth. ^,^ I think they did us computers.



Did they use computers at all when they re-released Cinderella in 1987?hijackthis



I'm not sure, but Cinderella was released on DVD back in October 2005 and now it went back in the vault on January 2008.
Im not sure about the original but I know the DVD released from the vault was, heres what a article said "The film has been in the Disney vault since 1987 and never before released as a DVD. It's gone through a painstaking restoration with the use of state of the art digital technology and looks stunning."

No comments:

Post a Comment