Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have a Question about limewire and Macintosh computers....Please help me, I really need to know?

I just bought my new White MacBook computer and I had a question about downloading limewire. On mac computers it is said that you have no need of downloading Norton Antivirus or webclean or any virus clean up. Right? Well since that is the case I was wondering if Limewire can still get through the mac firewall and download viruses to my MacBook. I REALLY NEED TO KNOW IF I WILL BE OKAY IN DOWNLOADING LIMEWIRE TO MY COMPUTER WITH OUT HAVING TO DOWNLOAD NORTON OR ANY OTHER VIRUS PROTECTION THINGY. please help



I have a Question about limewire and Macintosh computers....Please help me, I really need to know?adware remover



To tell the truth, I don't believe that you have very much to worry about. I've heard that there are about three viruses (exaggeration, I don't know how many, ;) ) out there that affect Macs, and the rest are on Windows, so I would go ahead with it. Macs are pretty secure.



I have a Question about limewire and Macintosh computers....Please help me, I really need to know?antivirus protection



Don't worry at all Macs are safe most hackers don't try and make viruses for Mac OS they try and Hack Windows and the ones who do hack macs are not going to create much dammage
MAC run a "CLOSED ARCHITECTURE SYSTEM" which means they don't get Virus that affect the system. I've always had a mac, and had people EMAIL me virus's, sniffers, progs, etc just to test it. Never had any issues. the lil progies just don't work on MAC. I challenged some moron to show me one documented case of a MAC having a virus, because he said i was spreading false information. There are no virus for macs. Not really a market for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment