Saturday, June 19, 2010

Can I make money building custom computers?

I am good at building computers and wondered if I could make money selling a custom built computer service on the internet. And would any of you use this service, and how much would you pay for the service (not including the price of parts).



Can I make money building custom computers?hp



Yes you can do that...however, you need a good base of friends and family to get your name out there. If people start telling other people that you can build computers cheap then you can start making good money. Start off real cheap and then work your way up.



Can I make money building custom computers?mcaffee



you might find someone



i do the same thing for me and my friends for free because i like doing it



but many shops do that for you for free if you want



but you can try



you will never know



the web is large...



and the stupidity to pay for something that might be free too...
Not anymore... 3 years ago I could build a quality computer cheaper than Dell but nowadays it isnt a money maker. I still build custom machines and then deliver and set them up. I charge a flat $125 to do it. All the important components have 3 year factory warranties.

No comments:

Post a Comment