Saturday, June 19, 2010

How can I download email from one account on two computers with outlook 2007?

I had one computer with office outlook xp and I was able to receive e-mails fine. I added a second computer on the network and I need to know how I can download e-mails from my Host to both computers. E-mails go to one computer, but not the other. I upgraded officexp to office 2007 and it still does the same thing.



How can I download email from one account on two computers with outlook 2007?ducati



Under advanced options on both compuers, there will be an option to "leave messages on server"



Select that on both computers.



There is also the option to delete after X days... Set it to 2 or 3 days (however long it is between you logging in to BOTH computers...)



This will allow either computer to get the email messages and leave them on the server for the other machine to also pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment