Saturday, June 19, 2010

Information on Acer Computers...?

I work at OfficeMax and we are carrying an Acer laptop and may get more Acer computers in the future. I sold one the other day but the problem I have is that I do not know anything about their durability or performance. I can look at the specs but how do they run? Anyone have one that can tell me their experiences. Maybe just heard something? Anything would help.



THANKS!



Information on Acer Computers...?kawasaki



I work primarily outside of the USA.



I have a 'Slightly Older Model' Acer Aspire 1642NWLMi, Bought it while I was working in Saudi Arabia, on 31 Dec. 2005.



The only problem I have ever had was, Could not get Acer to accept the SN #. for registration. ( Acer claims my model was not made for sale or use in the USA %26#125; the key board is 'Dual Language' English %26 Arabic%26#123; ) There 1 Year Warranty must be good, it has never gave me any trouble or been in a repair shop.



It does every thing I ask it to do, and has never overheated or lockup..



I have a 'few' other Acer products, most of them execed there warranty with out giving out or spending time in repair shops.



Hope this helps.



daveo5624



Information on Acer Computers...?nortan antivirus



let me give you this analogy...



Is Ford or Dodge better?

No comments:

Post a Comment