Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have three computers and need to connect all of them with wireless connection to my broadband inte

connection. I have a westell 6100 black modem if that helps.



I want a router that is capable of all of the 3 computers, mayb even the desktop being used at the same time with no problem at all.



And it has to be wireless*



I dont no a lot about these things so plz give me details thx



I have three computers and need to connect all of them with wireless connection to my broadband internet...?downloads



Yes you can have 3 comps sharing this connection. When you configure your wireless router (most have instructions or a CD with a wizard to help set them up) and if you are going to secure it, make sure you remember the WEP(which sucks) or WPA key you have configured on the router and just go launch your wireless manager on each computer. it should see the router if it is in range and all you need to do is highlight it and select a connect option. If the router is secured, it will ask you for the key or passphrase enter this and that should be it.



I have three computers and need to connect all of them with wireless connection to my broadband internet...?house call



I should have added that as for routers, what can you afford? Go down to your local computer retailer and see what they have. I personally use netgear cause it is easy to set up and moderately priced. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment