Saturday, June 19, 2010

Feedback on acer computers? Which one should I get?

I hear acer computers are reliable, rarely needing to be serviced. What are your opinions on them, if you have an acer? Which one should I get? I'd primarily want it for internet, word, burning cd's/dvd's, maybe watching movies, downloading music. But I don't want to spend a ton either....



Feedback on acer computers? Which one should I get?hijackthis



Acer computers are pretty good. I was thinking about buying one myself. You can get internet, word processing, watch movies, burn CDs and DVDs. They work as well as any other computer. They are also great if you don't want to spend a ton on money. And if you want to ever increase the hard drive, RAM, get new software, etc. you can always do that.



Feedback on acer computers? Which one should I get?malware



i have an acer aspire 3620 i bought it at walmart for around 500$ i have alot of stuff on it so its slow. they over heat fast and when they start to get hot they slow down they burn cds but not dvds. the one i have for some reason on random acations says 'system hardware malfunction' my dad has the same kind of laptop as me his seems to work better but if you want a good one get he aspire 5100 if you dont want to break the bank P.S dont hit the screan on the corner of something hard my screen broke from that a little and im to lazy to fix it if you do brak the screen itll cost you around 200$ to fix

No comments:

Post a Comment