Saturday, June 19, 2010

Logmein..? cant install computers on my comnputer!?

i cant install computers on other peoples account! so my friend gave me his mail and PW, and asked me to add my comp to his account becauz i need some..help. but than i clicked on the "install free version" and i started downloading. after finish downloading, it popped out a window in chinese, which basicly mean there is already another version of this..blah blah. mine version is the latest one, so i dont know what i shall do in order to add my comp in my friendz account! help!



Logmein..? cant install computers on my comnputer!?hijack this



Remove anything from logmein.com from the add/remove programs applet in control panels.



restart



goto your c:\program files and delete the logmein folder.



restart



Download a fresh copy of logmein.com and install. If that doens't work, try the demo of reg mechanic from download.com. It will automatically clean a lot of random issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment