Saturday, June 19, 2010

Do you know how to fix computers?

I am starting a computer service company and i am looking for people that know computers whether they are certified or not. If you are interested in working for me i am open to any resumes, ideas, questions or comments.



Do you know how to fix computers?microsoft office



I can format/reformat a computer, install/re-install operating systems %26 softwares. Regarding hardware installations, i can remove basic stuffs like cd/dvd rom drives, memory %26 hard disks. i am willing to learn if you train me ;)



Do you know how to fix computers?norton antivirus



assembling computers is easy. steal a monkey from a circus and teach it how to do it.
I can do about annything exept programm codes and stuff if your serouse give me a email to this name. for more information
I can do just about anything you need that has to do with hardware and im pretty good with software too just not so great at programing

No comments:

Post a Comment